Disney week- Make a Forky
Forky has become a very popular character with children and a very popular craft at both our birthday parties and our events. Everyone wants to make their own Forky! So we have decided to let you in on how you can make your own Forky friend!
What you will need:
Adhesive googly eyes
How to make Forky
1. Cut your popsicle stick in half and use the teal marker to write Bonnie or your child’s name on the bottom of the popsicle sticks.
2. Take a small chunk of plain clay and make it into a volcano shape.
3. Stick the popsicle stick halves onto the underside of the clay with the “legs” angled outward a bit.
5. Use the red marker to draw Forky's mouth on the top of the spork.
6. Use the red marker to draw Forky's eye brows
7.Stick googly eyes to the spork
8.Take your spork and press the base of it into the top of the clay volcano.
9. Next, we’re going to learn how to make Forky’s hands. Wrap your red pipe cleaners around the spork, in the middle of the handle. Shape the ends to make 3 fingers on each side.
Disney craft, forky, make your own forky, toy story craft, toy story 4