When visiting schools we are taking every precaution we can to ensure the safety of your pupils and our staff, we will work with each school on a case by case basis to meet the needs required of the school and the local area. Our full risk assessment is available upon request, however. we have listed an overview of our precautions below:
- There will be social distancing between the Rainbow Factory staff and pupils.
- A visor or mask will be warn by staff during workshops if necessary.
- A visor or mask will be warn by staff whilst moving around the school if necessary.
- Gloves will be worn by staff during workshops if necessary.
- Gloves will be worn by staff whilst moving around the school if necessary.
- Resources will not be provided by the Rainbow Factory for any of the workshops unless necessary - any of which will have followed strict Covid-19 guidelines e.g. prepared with gloves. Staff will carry hand sanitizer with them and apply it regularly.
- All reusable resources will be cleaned and isolated for the appropriate amount of time before they are brought in to the school.
If you have any specific requirements, then please do get in touch and we will strive to meet your needs.