Rainbow Factory Kids Company Ltd (company registration number 09004453), whose registered office is at Springfield Commercial Centre, Bagley Lane, Farsley, Leeds, LS28 5LY (“the Company” / “we” / “us”/ “our”) operates this website. Users of the website (whether a guest to the website or a registered client) shall be subject to these User Terms.
We operate the website, which may be used by people wishing to view our products and services on the website, which are placed on the website by us. By using the website in any way, you agree to be bound by these User Terms and your continued use of the website signifies your agreement to these User Terms.
The following User Terms apply to anyone using the website:
- We reserve the right to make changes to the website and the way in which it operates, as well as to the contents of any products or details placed on the website at any time.
- You may request to receive our newsletter by signing up to this through the website. Newsletters are sent to users who have subscribed to receive the newsletter by email, as and when the newsletters are issued. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, then you may unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button on the email which sends the newsletter to you, whereupon you will be removed from the mailing list.
- If you register with Us through the website to receive specific updates on information contained on the website (including the newsletter), then we shall forward all relevant information which you have signed up to receive, to the email address that you have provided to Us. We do not provide any guarantees that information will be sent to you and we shall not be responsible in respect of any failure to send such information to you.
- Commentary, editorials and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you and/or any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the website without notice. We shall not be liable if for any reason the website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, if required. We aim and make every attempt to update the website regularly and may change the content (including information about services offered) at any time. We may therefore have to suspend access to the website, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Where we publish and control information on the website, we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the website there may be times when errors occur. We endeavour to ensure, but cannot guarantee, that any information provided on the website is accurate. This information does not form part of your agreement and is provided solely as additional background content. We shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from this content.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website and for ensuring that all persons who access the website through your internet connection are aware of these User Terms and that they comply with them.
- To the extent permitted by law, We expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law and any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by a user in connection with the website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it or communications sent through it, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or goodwill or any other loss or damage or any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Any links provided on the website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by us and are provided for your information only. We will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever. You may link to our home page provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- We cannot guarantee that the website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful, or uploading documents that may have this affect, or to transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (e.g., SPAM), or in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or in any unlawful way or for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the website. You are also not permitted to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of this website in contravention of these User Terms, or access any part of the website which interferes, damages or disrupts the website or any equipment, network or software on which the website is run.
- All rights in the website, including copyright, the content and design of the website, is owned by us or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without our prior written permission. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this website for any commercial purpose.
- The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited. If we discover that you have transmitted any unlawful information via the website, including (but not limited to) in your communications with advertisers, then we shall be entitled to remove such content and we shall not be liable for any disruption of communications in such circumstances. We reserve the right to bring any such matters to the attention of the police or other appropriate authorities.
- If you breach the provisions of these User Terms, We shall be entitled to suspend or permanently terminate your access to the website.
- Any material you upload to the website will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to relevant third parties any such material for any purpose.
- These User Terms may vary from time to time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you. By using this website you accept that you are bound by the terms and conditions in force at that time and displayed on this page.
- If any part of these User Terms or any document referred to herein is illegal or unenforceable, such portion(s) shall be excluded from these User Terms and any relevant document to the minimum extent required and the balance of these User Terms and any relevant document shall remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- These User Terms and any documents, or terms and conditions or policies referred to herein shall govern the entire relationship between the parties relating to the use of the website to the exclusion of any other terms.
- It is not the intention of the parties to confer any rights on any third parties by virtue of these User Terms and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these User Terms.
- These User Terms and any disputes that may arise between you and us will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.